Allow our team to become yours, solely dedicated to meticulously delivering an impressive event. Each package starts with a complimentary event consultation to understand your needs. We can recommend a particular package after understanding your vision, priorities, budget, and length of time until the wedding day.
- Collaboration on venue location, florals, ceremony and reception decor
- A cohesive and unique feel for the event, including color palette and event theme
REHEARSAL & DAY OF COORDINATION
- Event briefing document, lists, and agenda
- Navigating wedding expectations
- Managing all on-site details
- One Month of Vendor/Venue Coordination
- Wedding Day Timeline
- Two planners on site
- Phone and email correspondence
- Review of Contracts
- Expense sheet and payment schedule
- Rehearsal and Day-Of Coordination
FULL SERVICE PLANNING
Management of all aspects of the wedding planning experience includes everything listed above, as well as:
- Unlimited phone and email correspondence
- Complete assistance allocating budget
- Vendor research and selection assistance
- Correspondence with all vendors
- Review of all contracts
- Easy-to-read seating charts
- Detailed schedule of events (month by month and day-of)
- Follow up with the vendors and clients
Please drop us a line – we would love to get to know you and your partner and create an event that honors your story.
Are you obsessed with confetti?
So are we.
We love bursting charcuterie boards, locally sourced floral arrangements, and GIANT BALLOONS.
But most of all, we love simply be together with our friends, families, lovers, and guests.
If you have a vision for a baby shower, bachelorette shindig, or Galentine’s brunch, we’d love to make it a reality! You provide the occasion, and we partner with you to make sure the day is incredible and runs like a dream.
Contact us to set up a free consultation.
Justine’s career as an event planner began in the nonprofit sector – planning fundraisers and volunteer events.
We have both been nonprofit and public sector professionals, and we love to partner with organizations that work to break down systems of oppression.
We partner with community organizations to plan, coordinate, and style their fundraisers and events.
The expertise we are able to provide ensures that your event utilizes equitable practices, limits its impact upon the environment, and creates a space for connection between attendees and your organization.
Whether you’re hosting a volunteer appreciation event or an annual fundraiser, we would love to partner with you. Let’s talk.